Need to update your beauty kit?
The M&S beauty bag is a chance to try out a range of new products with a huge discount.
Each season, the store offers a collection of skincare, make up and treatments to try if you spend in store.
This season, you can get products from Origins, Aveda, L’Occitane, Ren and others.
You can pick up the bag for £20 if you spend £30, so it’s worthwhile if you’re already planning to buy something.
M&S claims the contents are worth £140 but calculating the prices based on the RRP, adjusting for the mini products usually only on sale in larger sizes, the total is around £135.
Of course, prices vary slightly across brands so you may be able to pick up some of the things for slightly less.
What’s inside the bag and what is it really worth?
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream (full size) – RRP £23
- Aveda Botanical Bond Repair Treatment (full size) – RRP £28
- Emma Hardie Protect Prime SPF30 (mini)- RRP £15 for 15ml – £20 for 20ml
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil (mini) – RRP £7
- Nails Inc Watermelon Pink Polish (full size) – RRP £11
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Oil (mini) – RRP £24.50 for 100ml – £2.45 for 10ml mini
- Colorwow Raise The Root (mini) – RRP £19 for 150ml – £6.34 for 50ml mini
- Ren Overnight Dark Spot Cream (mini) RRP £49 for 50ml – £9.80 for 10ml mini
- Formula Glow Resurfacing Mask (full size) – RRP £12
- Autograph Clear Lip Gloss (full size) – RRP £10
- Discover – Fragrance roller ball- RRP £3.50 for six fragrances – £0.58 for two
- M&S Makeup Bag – RRP £5
Total – £135.17
If you already use one or two of the full size products it’s still a great deal.
You can pick up the bag in store and online from May 27.
Sadly, you must spend £30 on beauty, clothing or homeware and food shopping won’t count.
Previously the bag has sold out fast and is only available while stocks last so be quick if you want to get your hands on one.
Announcing the date on social media, beauty fans said they were looking forward to grabbing a bag.
One said: ‘Ahhh so excited.’
Another added: ‘Can’t wait.’
Keep an eye out on the M&S website for the bags going live later this week.
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article