‘I never said that’: Kylie Jenner exposes FAKE Instagram post that had fans believe she controversially captioned a photo ‘brown skinned girl’
- Kylie Jenner has hit back after a fake Instagram post appeared to show her captioning a self-portrait: ‘brown skinned girl’
- On Monday, Kylie exposed the doctored image on her Instagram Stories, revealing she had originally captioned the post ‘brown eyed girl’ before changing it
- ‘Saw online someone Photoshopped this photo I posted to change my caption from ‘brown eyed girl’ to ‘brown skinned girl.’ I never said this,’ Kylie stated
- Following the faked post, Kylie had found herself attacked online and accused of ‘stealing black culture’
- But the make-up mogul cleared the matter up providing her initial post and the fake post that had been Photoshopped
Kylie Jenner has hit back at claims that she used the caption ‘brown skinned girl’ on an Instagram snap posted Sunday, which she has now exposed to be a faked image.
The 23-year-old took to her Instagram Stories on Monday to address the matter after she was slammed online for allegedly deleting the caption, that turned out to be bogus.
‘Here’s the fake version that everyone believed,’ Kylie posted alongside a side-by-side of the two posts, showing the receipts that someone had faked the offensive comment.
Fake! Kylie Jenner exposes Photoshopped post that had fans believe she controversially captioned a post ‘brown skinned girl’ causing her to get slammed online
Kylie added: ‘Saw online someone Photoshopped this photo I posted to change my caption from ‘brown eyed girl’ to ‘brown skinned girl.’ I never said this.’
A spokesperson for Kylie also denied the post to DailyMail.com, revealing that the reality star was set to provide evidence that she did not make the comment.
Provided further proof on her IG stories, Kylie presented ‘the real version’ of the post explaining that her caption was a white heart and gold stars emjoi, which she then altered to ‘brown eyed girl’ a few moments later.
Hitting back: Kylie, 23, took to her Instagram Stories to reveal the truth behind the matter
‘And that is all,’ she stated firmly, after she was accused of making the controversial remark.
Screenshots captured by Twitter user named @staliminaj had posted the offended message, which turned out to be fake.
But many fans quickly attacked the reality star, believing the doctored image as legitimate.
FAKE: The above post and caption was doctored by an unknown user, causing Kylie to be slammed online
Support: Kylie’s fans took to the comment section to support their idol
‘Love how no one is talking about how Kylie Jenner’s white behind had the nerve to put ‘brown skinned girl’ as her caption after years of using black people and stealing black culture. Trashhhhhh,’ one Twitter user posted.
But fans were quick to support their idol after the fake post was revealed, with one user commenting: ‘I saw the photo as soon as it was posted and it said “brown eyed” why do people need to make drama out of everything and invent lies.’
Kylie is known to change her mind when it comes to posting images and captioning photos on Instagram, often changing her mind or slightly altering a post.
Source: Read Full Article