Linda Lusardi, 61, took the opportunity to open up about her coronavirus symptoms while in self-isolation. The former Dancing on Ice contestant took to Twitter to update her 32,000 followers on her and her husband Samuel Kane’s health yesterday.
She wrote: “I want to thank you all for your good wishes. Sam and I have had COVID-19 symptoms and are in isolation so we do not spread it to anyone else.
“We are taking it one-day-at-a-time, that’s all we can do. But let me tell you we’ve never felt this ill, EVER!
“I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. So stay safe everyone and follow the advice of the experts – please take care of yourselves, loved ones and each other xx.”
Fans and celebrities took to the comments section of Linda’s post to share their well wishes.
READ MORE… Linda Lusardi: Dancing On Ice star ‘extremely ill with coronavirus’
- Louise Minchin reveals warning she received before ‘draining’ move
Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan wrote: “Good luck Linda!”
Cheryl Baker added: “Sending get well wishes, Lin.”
A fan commented: “Please take care Linda – and do as you’re told. GET BETTER SOON!!”
A second person added: “Get well soon Linda. Hope you and your family are all soon back on your feet, happy and healthy xxx.”
The former glamour model broke the news of her ill health after a fan asked for a video message for their grandfather, who is currently in lockdown in Spain.
Linda apologised to the Twitter user before saying: “I am extremely ill with corona at the moment.”
The star has not disclosed whether she has submitted herself to testing for the deadly virus.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has refused to rule out the possibility of “further and faster measures” to control the spread of the virus in London, where most cases of the virus have been found.
Stacey Solomon: Joe Swash reveals new move with girlfriend [INTERVIEW]
Anton Du Beke: Strictly pro bids farewell in ‘important’ announcement [COMMENT]
Countryfile’s Matt Baker reveals shock set-up for ‘isolation day two’ [VIDEO]
953 people have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the capital city, more than a third of the UK total of 2,626.
Earlier this week, Idris Elba, 41, confirmed that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
He informed fans about his health in a Twitter video alongside his wife Sabrina Dhowre Elba.
The Luther actor explained he was tested after he was exposed to someone who had also tested positive.
- Matt Baker: The One Show host addresses ‘difficult’ family issue
He said: “I didn’t have any symptoms. I got tested because I realised I was exposed to someone who had also tested positive.
“I found out last Friday that they were tested positive and I quarantined myself and I got a test immediately and got the results back today.”
The Thor star continued: “This is serious. Now is the time to think about social distancing, washing your hands.
“Beyond that, there are people out there that aren’t showing symptoms and that can easily spread it.
“So now is a real time to be really vigilant about washing your hands and keeping your distance.”
Source: Read Full Article