HEADING back to the gyms this week and looking to stock up on some new gym gear, or just want some new trainers?
Luckily for you, adidas has slashed 25 per cent off on trend and favourite pieces.
There's a huge 25 per cent off selected in-season items, all you have to do is use their exclusive code at checkout.
- Save 25 per at Adidas in Spring Shopping Event – click here
Shoppers need to use the code SHOP25, but it'll only be available on selected items in their Spring Shopping Event.
The Spring Shopping Event is available to shop at adidas.co.uk, however shoppers will need to be quick though as there's no word on how long the sale will last.
We'd recommend you act fast to avoid disappointment.
Luckily for fashion fans, the sale covers mens, womens and kids; so there's something for the whole family.
Favourites such as the adidas Gazelles, and the Superstar are included in the offer.
Their classic, iconic three stripe leggings are also in the Spring Shop[ping Event, and their gorgeous collaboration with Stella McCartney is even included – making it a great time to snap up the designer's pieces for even less.
Shoppers will need to be quick though as there's no word on how long he sale will last.
You can you can see the full Spring Shopping Event here,but if you're not sure where to start we've picked out our favourite pieces below.
Just make sure you use the code SHOP25 at checkout to save 25 per cent.
The prices below are with the discount applied but there may be some exceptions, and make sure you always shop around before you buy – as prices at different retailers may be cheaper.
- Superstar Trainers, £60, WAS £80 – buy here
- Ozweggo Shoes, £67.50, WAS £90 – buy here
- Gazelle Shoes, £52.50, WAS £70 – buy here
- Loungewear Adicolour Essentials Sweatshirt, £28.50, WAS £38 – buy here
- Adicolour Classics 3 Stripes Leggings, £21, WAS £28 – buy here
- Ultraboost Slip On Swarovski DNA Shoes, £120, WAS £160 – buy here
- EQ19 Run Shoes,£41.25, WAS £55 – buy here
- Adicolor Classics 3 Stripes T-Shirt, £18.75, WAS £25 – buy here
- Mid Cut Crew Socks 3 Pairs, £9.75, WAS £13 – buy here
- Adicolor Classic Crop Hoodie, £33.75, WAS £45 – buy here
- Believe This Graphic Long Leggings, £41.25, WAS £55 – buy here
- Adicolor Classics Firebird Track Top, £45, WAS £60 – buy here
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
Nasty Gal launches Lockdown Collection and it’s full of sassy loungewear.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article