WITH most of us currently working from home, our working wardrobes have swapped from smart shirts to comfy jumpers.
So if you're looking for some new cosy clothes, and lounge wear whilst you log on, check out Boux Avenue's sale.
There's currently up to 70 per cent of Boux Avenue lounge wear and pyjamas, so if you're looking for something to stay snug in it's the place to look.
- Boux Avenue up to 70 per cent off lounge wear – buy here
From matching cashmere sets, to cardigan robes, and velour joggers, you're sure to find a bargain that will keep you cosy indoors.
There's no word on how long the sale will last, but if you're going to be working from home we're sure you want to stay warm right?
You can see the full range here, but if you're not sure where to start here are some of our top picks from Boux Avenue's lounge wear sale.
- Velour Joggers, £12 WAS £18 – buy here
- Nia Jersey Robe, £35 – buy here
- Lounge Ruched Top and Joggers Set, £30 – buy here
- Cashmere Blend Trousers, £30 WAS £60 – buy here
- Cashmere Blend Top, £15, WAS £30 – buy here
- Star Velour Leggings, £16 WAS £25 – buy here
- Nia Ribbed Top in Cream, £8 WAS £18 – buy here
- Ribbed Vest and Wide Pants Set in Light Grey, £20, WAS £30 – buy here
- Cross Over Faux Fur Sliders in Grey, £12, WAS £18 – buy here
- Fluffy Loafter Slippers in Grey Mix, £10, WAS £18 – buy here
- Heart Waffle Top and Joggers Set, £18, WAS £30 – buy here
- Velour Batwing Hoody Top, £15, WAS £22 – buy here
Glossybox launches a limited edition Mother’s Day box worth over £100.
Fearne Cotton launches Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
Thrifty Kate Middleton wore a £5 pair of Accessorize earrings but they’re selling out fast.
Source: Read Full Article