LOOKING to treat yourself or loved ones to some beautiful jewellery this Christmas? Don't miss Ernest Jones' Black Friday sale 2020.
The British jeweller and watchmaker is expected to take part in the retail extravaganza once again this year, with amazing savings on watches, rings, bracelets and more, so we take a look at what's in store.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop the Ernest Jones Black Friday sale here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday arrives on November 27 this year, and always takes place the day following Thanksgiving—which is celebrated in America on the fourth Thursday of November.
Lots of retailers kick off their sales early, in the lead-up to the event, so we'd recommend keeping an eye out from early November onwards.
It's also advisable to shop around to get the best deal on Black Friday sales, as you may be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
When is Cyber Monday and will Ernest Jones be taking part?
It's on November 30 this year—and the jeweller is likely to take part, as it has done in other years.
As the online-only extension of Black Friday, Cyber Monday is a great chance to pick up more amazing deals, so keep this page bookmarked for further updates.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Ernest Jones' Black Friday 2020:
The jeweller had some brilliant reductions last year, so savvy shoppers should take advantage of Black Friday discounts and invest cleverly in these particular items during the Ernest Jones Black Friday sale 2020:
- Watches – Ernest Jones stocks a wide range of watch brands. We'll be saving up the pennies to get our hands on a discounted designer piece.
- Rings – You might not like the sound of buying your engagement or wedding ring in the sale, but you'll get so much more for your money—and you'll get to feel smug about its bargain price for the rest of your life.
- Necklaces – From Swarovski to Chopard, nabbing a pricey necklace for less will make for an impressive stocking filler for your mum or sister.
- Bracelets – Looking for a cute charm bracelet? We love Chamilia's adorable Disney pendants.
- Cufflinks – Now is the time to splash out on the man in your life, whether he prefers Ted Baker, Armani or Tommy Hilfiger.
What was in Ernest Jones' sale last year?
Prices on jewellery, watches and accessories were slashed in the Ernest Jones Black Friday sale last year. Take a look below at some of our favourite savings.
- Diamond Collection white gold double halo ring, £950 from Ernest Jones, saving £249 – buy now
- Chamilia Disney Winnie The Pooh Piglet charm, £40 from Ernest Jones, saving £5 – buy now
- Swarovski ginger rose gold plated pendant, £29 from Ernest Jones – buy now
- DKNY gold tone iridescent dial strap watch, £87 from Ernest Jones – buy now
How much does Ernest Jones' delivery cost?
Standard delivery is free on all orders and items should arrive in three to five days (excluding Sundays).
Next day delivery costs £5 for orders under £500, and is free if you spend more than £500.
Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday will arrive the next day, while those placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday arrive in two days.
Selected orders placed after 12pm on Friday or before 3pm on Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
With Click and Collect, you can also have your order delivered to store for free.
For full details, visit the delivery information page.
Does Ernest Jones offer any other discounts?
The jeweller offers a 10 per cent discount off your next purchase when you sign up to the newsletter. Visit the Ernest Jones website and scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your email.
NHS workers are entitled to a 15 per cent discount via Health Service Discounts and students can also enjoy 15 per cent off through My Uni Days.
For more Ernest Jones discounts, visit the Sun Vouchers page.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Enjoyed our guide to the Ernest Jones Black Friday sale 2020? Find out all there is to know about this year's Black Friday event here.
If you're looking for some new jewellery, check out our roundup of the best personalised jewellery here. And check out more fashion tips from Sun Selects fashion.
Source: Read Full Article