DYSON Airwrap, one of Dyson's most popular and beloved tools has had a serious upgrade, and it looks set to be their best yet.
The famous styling tool has been radically redesigned, for their fastest, easiest styling yet.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Dyson Airwrap Multi Styler, £479.99 – buy here
Dyson have revealed the new Airwrap Multi-styler, a redesigned version of the original tool we all know and love.
Available at the end of March from dyson.com, it'll be priced at £479.99, for the full set; and will also work with existing Airwrap machines with users able to upgrade their full set for £149.99.
We'll keep you posted when we have a definitive launch date – as we can't wait either!
The new Airwrap styler is a fully customisable styling tool to deliver a range of styles for different hair types, without extreme heat.
It includes new and reengineered attachments powered by Dyson's enhanced Coanda airflow, negative ions to help reduce static in your hair during styling, one click attachments and cool tips to quickly change during styling, and a cool shot to refresh your style.
If you need a refresher, Dyson's "Coanda phenomenon occurs when air, propelled at the right speed and pressure, naturally follows an adjacent surface, entraining surrounding air and with it – hair".
So what's new? Most notably, is the addition of a rotating cool tip to make achieving curls and waves faster and easier.
By blending the results formerly achieved with two curl barrels into one attachment; users can now style the whole head without the need to switch attachment mid-style.
These re-engineered brush attachments also help to deliver precision results, such as the new dual-purpose Coanda smoothing dryer which also combines two attachments in one;the smoothing dryer hides flyaways and transforms into a powerful dryer with the flick of a switch.
If that wasn't enough, there's also a new wide-tooth comb attachment which has been engineered for curly and coily hair – to add shape, volume and length as it dries without pulling or causing damage to the hair.
The full list of attachments are:
- NEW Coanda smoothing dryer: "Multiple modes in one attachment, for ease of styling. Quickly take hair from wet to damp in pre-style mode or finish your style by hiding flyaways in smoothing mode. Coanda airflow attracts and lifts longer hairs. Hiding flyaways out of sight for a smoother, shiny finish".
- NEW Firm and soft brushes: "Enhanced Coanda airflow attracts and aligns hair with increased control for a straighter style. Enhanced Coanda airflow attracts and aligns hair with increased control. Propels air along hair strands, for a smoother, straighter result. Large and soft, small and large brushes are available".
- NEW Airwrap barrels: "Switch airflow direction as you style. Create clockwise and anticlockwise curls with one barrel to reduce styling time. Coanda airflow attracts and self-wraps hair around the barrel. Creating natural, voluminous curls using air. Available in 30mm, 40mm, 30mm long, 40mm long, and 20mm long for a range of styles".
- Wide-tooth comb: "Engineered to detangle and lengthen curly and coily hair, adding volume as it dries".
- Round volumizing brushes: "Create volume and shape. Ideal for creating tension to shape finer and straighter hair".
And it's good news if you've got the existing Dyson Airwrap as you'll also be able to upgrade to these latest attachments, whilst retaining the original machine.
The new attachments will continue to work with your original Airwrap, but use less energy and materials as "engineers have been able to miniaturise air vents to achieve a level of airflow velocity, pressure and control never seen before."
James Dyson said: “Most styling tools ignore that hair types are very different – what attachment may work for one, could be detrimental to another. The advancements in the Dyson AirwrapTM multi-styler build on the success of its predecessor, through relentless research, user trials and advancements in computational fluid dynamics.
"The result: direction change barrels for faster and easier curling, reengineered brush attachments for more precise shaping, and an entirely new, dual-purpose Coanda smoothing dryer. Our ability to control airflow delivers enhanced Coanda performance to curl, shape and hide flyaways – without extreme heat.”
Jen Atkin, Dyson Global Styling Ambassador, said: “The Dyson AirwrapTM is a styling revolution and unlike any other tool – back when it first launched and still today. Now, the tool does even more, allowing owners to personalise to suit their styling preferences, personalised for their hair type. You can ensure every attachment in your box delivers your desired style, specific to your hair type. Something you thought couldn’t get better, just did.”
It'll go on sale from dyson.com at the end of March, it's priced at £479.99.
New attachments are fully compatible with existing machines and owners can upgrade their full set for £149.99.
Can't wait? Read our review of the original Dyson Airwrap here.
MORE BEAUTY DEALS
Tan Luxe launch The Creme a new gradual fake tan and moisturiser hybrid
The Ordinary Haircare has dropped and it's priced from £3.90
Boots launch Premium Skincare Editworth £220 for £35
Boots £10 Tuesday: No 7, Make up Obsessions and Oral-B on offer this week
We reviewed the Dyson Airwrap, is it worth the money?
You’ve been using your Dyson Airwrap all wrong – there’s a vital piece hidden inside, where you can find yours.
We tried this Dyson Airwrap Dupe – it’s only £60 and left us with salon-worthy hair.
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article