Fox News Flash top headlines for December 26
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com.
It’s hard to argue with sausage balls for a crowd-pleasing appetizer. It’s even harder to argue with them come game day. Thankfully, these cheesy, meaty delights are easy to make, coming together in only a few short steps with about 15 minutes of prep work.
To round out the meal, transform these finger foods into an entree by serving with mashed sweet potatoes and a spinach salad or sauteed greens of your choice. The recipe serves 12 but feel free to halve or double the recipe as needed to adjust to your tailgate or crowd size.
Johnsonville Sausage Balls
Johnsonville shares its ‘Sausage Balls’ recipe with Fox News Digital.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE All Natural Fresh Italian Hot Ground Sausage (16 ounces) or 1 package JOHNSONVILLE Fresh Italian Hot Sausage Links (19 ounces) or ground sausage or sausage links of your choice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1¼ cups baking mix (Bisquick, Jiffy®, or baking mix of choice)
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped mushroom
- ¼ cup milk
This original recipe is owned by Johnsonville and was shared with Fox News.
Source: Read Full Article