Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.

Normally, we can be pretty picky when we’re shopping, opening pieces that interest Us tab by tab — often closing them all out without anything actually making it into our cart. Sometimes, however, we see a piece and we just know. We just know it belongs in our cart, in our closet and definitely on our person!

That’s how we felt when we saw this newly-released bodysuit on Amazon. It was love at first sight — no doubts about it. The only reason we hesitated adding one to our cart was because we weren’t sure which color(s) to go for!

Get the Oten Sleeveless Racerback Underbust Seam Ribbed Bodysuit for just $20 at Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, May 11, 2022, but are subject to change.

Let’s talk about what first made this bodysuit stand out to Us — and probably to you too. There’s a curvy piping detail right under the bust, contouring the chest almost the way a bustier would. It’s a subtle yet unique and elevating detail that provides a lifting and sculpting effect without any discomfort, and, style-wise it absolutely crushes the game!

We’re not all about just one detail though. This bodysuit also checks off our other boxes. It’s made of 95% cotton, making it soft, skin-friendly and breathable for spring and summer, and that remaining 5% is spandex, giving it some nice stretch. It’s ribbed too, which is something we simply love to see in basically all clothing these days!

Get the Oten Sleeveless Racerback Underbust Seam Ribbed Bodysuit for just $20 at Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, May 11, 2022, but are subject to change.

The bodysuit also has a high, round neckline, a racerback silhouette and a thong bottom. Plus, it comes in 10 shades! Nab one of the pretty greens, a baby blue, a pink or one of the neutrals, perhaps. This is most definitely a piece you can own and wear in multiple colors!

As for styling this piece, you already know what to do! Wear it under jeans or frayed denim shorts, letting the piping elevate your look, or pair it with a midi slip skirt. You could also try it under some overall shorts or with a metallic mini skirt. Dress it up, dress it down — just make sure to grab one first!

Get the Oten Sleeveless Racerback Underbust Seam Ribbed Bodysuit for just $20 at Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, May 11, 2022, but are subject to change.

No. 1 New Release! Meet the Frayed Denim Shorts You’ll Wear All Summer

Not your style? Shop more from Oten here and check out other bodysuits at Amazon here! Don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!

Looking for more? Check out our other recommended picks below:

  • The 10 Best Pull-Up Bars of the Year
  • 11 of the Best Swimsuits With Full-Coverage Bottoms
  • Best Plus-Size Swimwear: Our Favorite Flattering One-Piece & Two-Piece Swimsuits

Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.

This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.

The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]ine.com. Happy shopping!

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!

Source: Read Full Article