SWEET tooth fanatics are in for a treat this week as Terry’s Chocolate is on sale as part of their Black Friday deals at Morrisons.
The 157g version of the chocolate has been reduced by a whopping 62%, from £2 now down to 75p.
- Shop Morrisons Black Friday offers here
The supermarket has launched a whole week of deals – but the offers are only available in stores and not online.
To find your nearest Morrisons use the location finder tool on its website.
So those are after something sweet then look no further.
The chocolate segments are made with real orange oil giving it that distinctive taste.
It also comes in two chocolate options – milk or dark.
Even better it is suitable for vegetarians.
But of course in true Black Friday style, Morrisons only have limited stock so it is while stocks last.
The supermarket chain will be running this 2021 Black Friday deals from today (November 22) to November 28.
We searched online and compared prices of the 157g Terry’s Chocolate Orange with other supermarkets and found a range of prices available.
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange, milk and dark, £1 from Tesco – buy here
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange, milk and dark, £1.95 from Sainsbury’s – buy here
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange, milk and dark, £1 from Asda – buy here
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange, milk, £3.50 from Coop – buy here
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange, milk, £1 from Iceland – buy here
Morrisons has a whole range of Black Friday deals this year
If you like this, then here are the best Black Friday offers in the UK
Head to our Black Friday guide to nab yourself a bargain until the big day arrives at the end of the week
*If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Money team?
Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article