BORUSSIA DORTMUND take on RB Leipzig today for the chance to get their hands on another DFB-Pokal title.
Both sides are set to miss out on the Bundesliga crown again but will be happy to settle for another important piece of silverware in the German Cup instead.
- Start time: 2.30pm GMT
- TV/Live stream: BT Sport 3
- Dortmund XI: To follow
- RB Leipzig XI: To follow
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
When is Dortmund vs RB Leipzig?
- This top-flight German clash will be held on Saturday, May 8.
- Kick-off is at 2.30pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, Dortmund won 3-1 after goals from Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 3.
If you're a BT Sport customer, download the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Mahmoud Dahoud is likely to play for Dortmund, having sat out the semi-final through suspension.
Haaland should start for Dortmund but Jude Bellingham is suspended for the final after being sent off against Wolfsburg.
Giovanni Reyna has a calf problem and will miss the game.
Lazar Samardzic will be on the sidelines for the rest of the season with a knee problem but Christopher Nkunku could return to the side.
Tyler Adams and Lukas Klostermann are slight injury doubts for Leipzig.
- Dortmund to win – 21/20
- Draw – 13/5
- RB Leipzig to win – 11/5
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article