ARSENAL and Chelsea have the chance to secure early bragging rights TOMORROW MORNING when they face off in their final Florida Cup Series fixture.
Goals from Gabriel Martinelli, Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson helped the Gunners cruise to a 3-1 victory last time out against Orlando.
Whilst Thomas Tuchel's men were embarrassed when they faced American outfit Charlotte – losing 5-3 on penalties.
However, the potential introduction of new centre-half Kalidou Koulibaly could see Arsenal struggle to break Chelsea down.
But Gabriel Jesus will be eager to continue his impressive goal scoring record against Chelsea from his time with Manchester City.
What time does Arsenal vs Chelsea kick off?
- Arsenal go toe-to-toe with Chelsea TOMORROW MORNING – Sunday, July 24.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 1am UK time – 8pm local time.
- Camping World Stadium in Orlando is the allocated arena for this mouth-watering clash and it can hold around 65,000 fans.
- The Gunners stunned Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last time these two London clubs met.
Read More on Chelsea
Barca ‘HIJACK Chelsea’s Kounde transfer and reach shock agreement with Sevilla’
Arsenal and Chelsea combined XI after transfer splurges ahead of ‘friendly’
Is Arsenal vs Chelsea on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Arsenal vs Chelsea will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- However, sides will be streaming the entire action through their official club websites.
- Head to Arsenal.com and chelsea.com for more information
Mikel Arteta will be tempted to give summer signing Fabio Vieira a run out as he is yet to feature since making his switch from Porto courtesy of a slight foot injury.
Most read in Football
GIAN THE MAN
West Ham agree £30.5m transfer for Scamacca as Moyes finally gets his striker
GIAN THE MAN
Ramsey 'set to land £3.4m compensation for Juve ripping up £400k-a-week deal'
I've never shared a worse dressing room – Watford star lifts lid on horror season
Stoke sign Newcastle striker Dwight Gayle to two-year deal on free transfer
And Oleksandr Zinchenko has a huge chance of being involved after recently completing his move to the Gunners.
However, the Arsenal boss will have to continue without having Emile Smith Rowe, Takehiro Tomiyasu and Kieran Tierney.
Elsewhere, Chelsea fans could be treated to seeing fresh faces Raheem Sterling and Kalidou Koulibaly in the same starting line-up for the very first time.
But the quartet of Kepa Arrizabalaga, Ross Barkley, Cesar Azpilicueta and Timo Werner are all huge doubts for the big clash in Orlando.
Source: Read Full Article