ITALY will face Agrentina in a clash between the winner of the Euros and Copa America dubbed 'Finalissima'.
The match has been played just twice before in history, with the last one taking place in 1993, when Argentina took on Denmark.
It was also played in 1985 between France and Uruguay but after the 1993 match, the format was discontinued.
It's now back, however and after Italy's Euro 2020 final win over England, they'll face Copa America champs Argentina.
England predicted XI for World Cup 2022 clash vs Iran according to the bookies
When does Premier League 2022/23 season start? Fixtures release date
When is Italy vs Argentina?
- Italy's big clash with Argentina will get underway from 7.45pm UK time on Wednesday, June 1.
- The game will be played at Wembley Stadium in London.
- Italy's last game with Argentina was a friendly in 2018, and they lost 2-0.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Italy vs Argentina will be shown live on Premier Sports 1 in the UK.
- It costs £11.99 for a Premier Sports subscription.
- You can live stream the action from the Premier Player, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
Most read in Football
Klopp goes viral for touching moment with Fergie after he receives LMA award
Sheffield United release NINE players including McGoldrick and Mousset
Personal trainer reveals why she split with Rangers ace & 'bad singer' Bassey
Supercomputer predicts 2022-23 table with Ten Hag failing and Arsenal WORSE
There are first call-ups to the Italy squad for Empoli's Andrea Pinamonti and Sassuolo's Davide Frattesi.
Lorenzo Insigne, Nicolo Zaniolo and Moise Kean have all been included in Roberto Mancini's side.
Lionel Messi and Angel Di Maria are in Argentina's side, and have just joined up with the team following the conclusion of the Ligue 1 season.
Tottenham's Cristian Romero is also available for the clash at Wembley.
Source: Read Full Article