- Kyrie Irving made his first return to TD Garden since leaving the Boston Celtics to sign with the Brooklyn Nets in July.
- Before the preseason matchup on Friday tipped off, the superstar point guard burned sage and walked the court's perimeter in an apparent attempt to rid the court of negative energy.
- He then snuffed out the sage and immediately began warming up.
- Irving did not leave the Celtics on good terms, having once told the media that he doesn't "owe anybody s—" when asked about his free agency plans.
- Check out the clip of Irving cleansing the arena with sage below:
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article