- Lead researcher for “College GameDay” since 1996
- Voter on ESPN CFB Selection Committee
- Known as “Stanford Steve”
- Played college football at Stanford
- Producer for SportsCenter with SVP
“Stanford Steve” Coughlin and Chris “The Bear” Fallica preview Week 4 of the 2022 college football season as only they can, offering their top bets, nuggets and totals worth wagering on.
Odds and lines are from Caesars Sportsbook unless otherwise noted.
The Bear (Last week: 4-3. Season: 11-6-1)
Stanford Steve (Last week: 1-3. Season: 4-9)
Wisconsin Badgers at Ohio State Buckeyes (-18.5, 57)
The Bear: I have very little faith in Wisconsin’s ability to score points here, and while I have a ton of respect for Jim Leonhard and his defensive track record, it will take a massive effort from the Badgers to hang in this one vs. a potent Buckeye offense.
Source: Read Full Article