THE OPEN is the biggest prize on the European golfing circuit – and the winner gets to take home the coveted Claret Jug.
This year's final round is set to be a thriller at St Andrew's with Rory McIlroy and Viktor Hovland going into day four tied for the lead.
And fans may be looking to avoid the UK heatwave sitting in the shade and watching 18 holes of golfing action at The Open.
But, of course, coordinating your viewing experience is a tactical matter.
So working out the tee times for the final round is a must-do exercise ahead of day four of this Major.
Read more in golf
Thrilling final day awaits as Rory McIlroy has huge chance of Open glory
The Open 2022 latest odds and FREE BETS as McIlroy goes for glory at St Andrews
What are the tee times for the final round at The Open?
- 2.50pm: Viktor Hovland, Rory McIlroy (-16)
- 2.40: Cameron Young, Cameron Smith (-12)
- 2.30: Si Woo Kim, Scottie Scheffler (-11)
- 2.20: Dustin Johnson (-10), Tommy Fleetwood (-9)
- 2.10: Matt Fitzpatrick, Adam Scott (-9)
- 2.00: Jordan Spieth, Patrick Cantlay (-8)
- 1.45: Kevin Kisner, Thomas Pieters (-7)
- 1.35: Brian Harman, Shane Lowry (-7)
- 1.25: Tyrell Hatton (-7), Trey Mullinax (-6)
- 1.15: Francesco Molinari (-6), Bryson DeChambeau (-6)
- 1.05: Henley Russell, Dylan Frittelli (-6)
- 12.55: Aaron Wise (-6), Dean Burmester (-5)
- 12.35: Ian Poulter, Anthony Quayle (-5)
- 12.25: Nicolai Hojgaard, Will Zalatoris (-5)
- 12.15: Jon Rahm, Victor Perez (-5)
- 12.05: Lucas Herbert, Zander Schauffele (-5)
- 11.55: Sahith Theegala, Min Woo Lee (-5)
- 11.45: Christiaan Bezuidenhout, Richard Mansell (-4)
- 11.30: Billy Horschel, Chris Kirk (-4)
- 11.20: Brad Kennedy, Filippo Celli (-4)
- 11.10: Harold Varner III, Joo-Hyung Kim (-4)
- 11.00: David Carey, Lee Westwood (-4)
- 10.40: Talor Gooch (-4), Robert McIntyre (-3)
- 10.20: Adrian Meronk, John Parry (-3)
- 10.10: Sergio Garcia, Corey Conners (-3)
- 10.00: Thomas Detry, Thiston Lawrence (-3)
All times are British Summer Time (BST).
Most read in Golf
THE OPEN 2022
Rory's sensational eagle puts him joint-top with Hovland, Smith & Young in T3
THE OPEN 2022
McIlroy laughing all the way to the Claret Jug ahead of St Andrews thriller
Watch hilarious moment as golf fan gets trapped inside own PONCHO at The Open
The Open: Rory McIlroy’s salute sets off Tiger Woods’ tears on 18
What TV channel is The Open on and can I live stream it?
The Open will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Golf in the UK.
Coverage will commence from 6:30am UK time – 15 minutes before play is set to get underway on Thursday July 14.
Source: Read Full Article