The stakes are high in the soaps next week, with a number of big days on the cards for the genre’s finest.
Lola Pearce’s wedding day arrives in EastEnders, but things don’t run smoothly, with the bride-to-be ending up in hospital. But will she make it down the aisle to say I do?
Emmerdale, meanwhile, sees Caleb Milligan put his foot down where Cain Dingle is concerned, refusing to leave the village, while Coronation Street sees Daisy stunned by the arrival of her mum.
Over in Hollyoaks, it’s the day of Bobby Costello’s sentencing, but just what fate lies ahead for the killer?
Sounds quite exciting, right?
Metro.co.uk can confirm that it is a VERY exciting week in soapland, and if you’re desperate to know all there is to know then you’ve come to the right place, as we’re serving up spoiler after spoiler, just for you.
1. Lily is left in turmoil after a conversation with Whitney, and subsequently confides in Kat, who completely understands why the youngster is feeling so conflicted about what to do. Kat takes Lily home, where she opens up to a worried Martin and Stacey.
2. Ricky Jnr arrives to check in on Lily, but Martin works out that he’s the father and threatens to tell everyone the truth. Lily, terrified, heads to find Ricky Jr, breaking the news to him. He rushes off, panicked, and blurts out the truth to Sam, who blows her chances at proving supportive. The Brannings and the Slaters have a big confrontation, where harsh words are exchanged.
3. Sam is concerned about telling Ricky Jnr she’s leaving for Germany with ex-husband Ricky, and when the truth about Lily’s pregnancy is revealed, she begins to feel awful, as Kat and Phil berate her for abandoning her son when he needs her the most. Ricky, meanwhile, gets down on one knee and proposes, but which Ricky will Sam choose to prioritise?
4. Phil hands Billy the contact details for Emma Harding, Lola’s mum. Billy tracks Emma down, revealing who he is, and begs her to come to Lola’s wedding. But will she agree?
5. Linda can’t face work, much to Alfie’s concern. Jay, however, turns up in a panic, revealing he’s forgotten to book the wedding reception, so the landlady comes to the rescue. After doing so, Linda asks Jay how he’s coping knowing that Lola will die, and they share a deep and meaningful conversation about hope. Patrick later offers advice to Linda on how to go on without Mick.
6. The morning of the wedding arrives, but Lola’s feeling unwell, admitting she’s experiencing worrying symptoms. Kim takes her on a detour to the hospital, where the bride-to-be reveals she cannot marry Jay today. Jay, meanwhile, awaits Lola’s arrival at the registry office. Lola does show up, asking to have a word with him. But will the wedding go ahead?
7. Bernie is gutted to be sacked by Nish, who is cost-cutting. Felix tries to help her blag a job at The Albert, but Kim doesn’t want Bernie, she wants him. To appease Felix, Kim offers them a chance to compete for the bar job by doing a cocktail competition at Jay’s stag – but who will pick up the victory?
8. Daryan promotes the refugee drop-in session with some flyers, suggesting to Max he might like to join them. Max, however, is disparaging and walks out, but the teen later spots something on his phone, listening to Blake delivering a racist rant – promising to put a stop to the drop-in session. As Blake heads into Speed Daal, secretly filming himself, it’s clear his target is Maria. Maria delivers her speech, welcoming the refugees and offering them support – but what will transpire? What’s more, will Max tell anyone what Blake is up to?
9. Blake makes out to the police that it was Max’s videos that inspired him to go on a stabbing spree. The array of racist material on Max’s computer leaves David in shock, warning him that he could be charged. DS Swain subsequently arrives, arresting Max on suspicion of incitement to murder.
10. Daisy calls the number that’s been ringing her, but she’s in for a huge surprise when her mum Christina walks into the pub, with her ringing phone in hand! The barmaid soon spells out to her mother that she doesn’t want her at the wedding, leaving Christina stunned.
11. When Chesney reveals that he used their wedding money to fund his new ChesBurger enterprise, Gemma’s furious. When Daniel reveals that he’s looking for a new childminder, Michael recommends Gemma. Gemma explains that she’s not a qualified childminder but happy to help.
12. Carla fires Stephen for lying to old acquaintance Dick Havisham, making out he’s a senior consultant. Stephen, howeever, turns on the waterworks, feeding Carla a pack of lies, telling her how Gabrielle ripped him off and when he bumped into Dick he was simply trying to save face.
13. Kirk offers Hope £5 to look after Peanut for the night. Hope negotiates, telling him to make it £10 and he’s got a deal. Things take a turn, however, when Peanut growls at Cilla the chinchilla, and Hope is later horrified to find the door to Cilla’s cage open! As the girls search the room, Hope lets out a scream having found Cilla dead on the carpet. Peanut watches from her basket.
14. Tyrone fails to kiss Fiz goodbye when she leaves, piquing Evelyn’s interest. When Evelyn clocks Tyrone, suited and booted, climbing into a car, she’s convinced he’s about to embark on another affair and tells Roy they need to put a stop to his caper. Having followed Tyrone to a hotel bar, Evelyn and Roy watch as a blonde lady parks herself at Tyrone’s table and he squeezes her thigh. Evelyn is horrified – but is all as it seems?
15. When a veil catches alight from candles, Priya relives her past trauma. Leyla, meanwhile, is offered a new job in London by new client Justin, but he subsequently makes Priya the same offer and she accepts, much to Leyla’s horror. David, meanwhile, gets wind of Priya’s impending departure, and he kidnaps Amba, relocating to a remote cottage. Priya, horrified, decides to call the police, but Leyla tracks David down, hoping to reason with him. Will she succeed?
16. Cathy’s behaviour leaves Bob at the end of his tether, but he’s unaware of what she’s going through. Bernice, meanwhile, spots Cathy and catches her washing her skirt in the sink, prompting the teen to open up to her, revealing that her heavy periods is the reason why she missed her recent mock exam. Refusing to speak to Bob, Cathy goes to Manpreet, who writes her a prescription for the pill.
17. Mary is left deflated when her date doesn’t match her expectations, but that doesn’t stop her from trying again. The second date, however, is a no-show. Kim offers her some advice, instructing her to channel her inner confidence. Mary sets about doing just that, but will it be third time lucky for the beloved matriarch?
18. Caleb is unperturbed by Cain’s intimidation tactics, and makes it very clear he’s going nowhere.
19. Vinny is full of grief and anger as he lashes out at Paddy for not acknowledging his own heartbreak.
20. Gabby is thrilled to know the attraction is mutual between her and Nicky, but Nicky still refuses to cross that line.
21. The day of Bobby’s sentencing arrives, and Mercedes turns up at court, as does Goldie, just in time for the judge to deliver the verdict. But just what fate lies ahead for Bobby?
22. Mercedes stuns Tony and Diane with a shock confession, leaving the couple well and truly speechless.
23. Eric finds out that he’s getting a surprise visitor, Mason. Mason, however, doesn’t attend the visit. Instead, Honour shows up, hoping she can get through to the incel in a bid to help her son, but things soon turn sour.
24. Vicky struggles to come clean to DeMarcus about the fact she’s leaving. However, he gets the wrong end of the stick and asks her to be his girlfriend!
25. Peri encourages Juliet to come clean to her family about her recent test results. However, when Juliet calls for a family meeting, Donna-Marie gets the wrong end of the stick when she thinks the big news is that her and Peri are back together, so she throws a party. Despite their feelings for one another, Peri and Juliet decide not to reunite.
Coronation Street airs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm on ITV. EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One. Emmerdale airs Mondays to Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. Hollyoaks airs Mondays to Fridays at 7pm on E4, with first look episodes daily on All4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps on our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article