KATIE Price has been seen with her fiancé Carl Woods for the first time since she was allegedly assaulted by a man in her home last week.
The pair were pictured arriving at her mansion in East Sussex in Carl's luxury Bentley.
A police car accompanied them as they pulled up to the house which they have been renovating together.
Following the incident at Katie's house last Monday, in which she was allegedly punched, a man was arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive control and released on bail.
The TV star, 43, was taken to hospital as police were called to her home in Essex at about 1.30am.
A man in his 30s was held on suspicion of assault, coercive control and theft.
Essex Police confirmed he has been released on police bail until next month.
A statement said: "A man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20."
Mum-of-five Katie was pictured with a bruised face and cut lip after she was allegedly punched in the attack.
The 43-year-old star told The Sun: “I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital. I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.
“I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.
“I can’t say any more.”
The TV personality and glamour model was taken to hospital after the alleged assault.
The mum of five claimed to cops that she had been the victim of a violent attack.
She was driven to a friend’s house nearby, before paramedics were called and she was then taken to hospital. Katie was discharged a few hours later.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Showbiz team?
Email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220 .
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article