A PET owner who lost his Apple tracking device got a shock when an app showed it was inside his dog.
The man was bemused when he could not find his AirTag after a thorough search of his home.
He then used the Find My app and was stunned to find the gadget was in his labrador James’ stomach.
He rushed his pet to an emergency vet’s, where James had complex surgery taking several hours to have the device removed.
Vet Dr Maggie Doherty told The Sun: “I’ve never seen anything like this in my career.
"It was incredible. We were stunned when we saw the X-ray images and knew we had to be quick to get it out as safe as possible.
“The poor dog must have been in a lot of pain.
"His owner was in complete shock. So were we.
Most read in The Sun
First Brit infected with deadly bird flu identified after outbreak
I have men falling at my feet asking for dates – until they realise my age
NHS rule change could see MILLIONS charged for prescriptions they now get for free
I'd wake up & buy vodka instead of getting kids from school, says Michelle Heaton
“It was a complex procedure but we got there in the end and James is absolutely fine, thankfully.”
After the surgery, the dog was put on pain relief and had his stomach stitched.
James is now recovering at home with his owner in South London.
Source: Read Full Article